It's A New Year, And I Don't Care If You're There! (song)


So lets turn this sound up
Just a little bit louder
Scream until your throat goes numb
We’ll turn it into a sweet sound
A new sound wave of the future
Making it a new year to remember
And I don’t care
I don’t care if you’re there
To remember all good times
I’ll leave you behind
Because I’m not sorry anymore
Because all that trash
It just belongs in the past
Of all the crap
That never even mattered

And the remains of all that’s left
Has left me bruised and broken
But I don’t care
I’ll keep on pushing forward
Leaving behind everything
Everything that never actually mattered

We will look at the year in the past
Oh tell me what the hell were we thinking
So much trash in the past
But its all been said and done
And it looks like a brighter future
And I just don’t care
If you’re there

I can keep a secret
If you can tell me
All of the lies
You have ever said to me
Can you just tell me the truth
Let’s keep it moving
As we keep moving on
A brighter future
It seems like
Whether or not you’re there
Well I don’t care

©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.


Happy New Years everyone! I've decided to start using this for all of my poems/songs from now on because poetrypoems.com has come up with a new...well how do I say it? Bullshit "Contract" of what you can and can not write including words....like Hell. It just pissed me off so that site will be dead here in just a little bit. But enjoy the new song "It's A New Year, And I Don't Care If You're There!" I had a lot of Fun writing it and it only took about an hour and a half to write on New Years Eve, I started it about 10:30 haha and i wanted to write a new years song, just procrastinated a little bit for fun =]
Hope you all love it as much as I do XD 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Goodbye Peace

Just Fine (My Angry Song)