Forget About You! (song:)


(verse1) I wanna walk away
From everything that was ever there
But something keeps pulling me back
To all of the good times
That I just want to forget
I just wanna forget all about you

(tag) I can’t stand a single thought of you
Cause every time I got you on my mind
It hurts to think that we’re not friends anymore

(chorus) It seems like it’s been a year
Since I actually heard from you
Where have you been
Where have you gone
I can’t seem to find you anywhere
And you’ve been gone for a while
And now all I want to do
Is forget about you

(verse2) We use to be so close
We use to be pretty amazing friends
And you left
With no goodbyes
Not a single warning sign
And this I hope is the last time
I’ll ever shed tear for you

(bridge1) Goodbye!
Good riddance
Hope you have time of your life
Cause it’s like you left me behind

(bridge2) Oh you left behind
Walked out that front door
No one even knew you were gone
Until no one ever heard from you again


©2011 All Rights Reserved Ryne Neal.


This song was kind of a closure song. It is about someone who's real, too. But I had thought of them and it kinda hurt to think that we were most likely no longer friends and this was the only way I could get it out to be okay =] Hope you all like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Was Never Real

Dreaming

Just Fine (My Angry Song)